Brett J. Skinner is Manager of Pharmaceutical and Health Policy Research for The Fraser Institute. He is a PhD candidate in Public Policy and Political Science specializing in health policy at the University of Western Ontario (London) where he lectures in both the Faculty of Health Sciences and the Department of Political Science. He earned a BA (Hon) from the University of Windsor (Ontario) and an MA in Public Policy and Political Science through joint studies at the U of W and Wayne State University (Michigan). As an AIMS summer intern student, Brett wrote about health policy issues. He has also worked as a Consultant and Policy Analyst for the Insurance Bureau of Canada’s (IBC) National Health Issues Program in Toronto, ON.
- Definitely NOT the Romanow report (pdf)
- Is Government Health Spending Sustainable without User-based Funding (pdf)
- Improving Canadian Health Care: Better Ways to Finance Medicare (pdf)
- Medicare, the Medical Brain Drain and Human Resource Shortages in Health Care
- The Benefits of Allowing Business Back Into Canadian Health Care (pdf)
- The Non-Sustainability of Health Care Financing Under the Medicare Model (pdf)