By February 1st, 2009, between extra payments to government and oil industry, gas price regulation cost consumers in Atlantic Canada more than $155-million. This background paper explains how price regulation is costing you, your neighbours and your guests money every time you fill up your tank.
- Newfoundland and Labrador faces fiscal crisis, other provinces should take note April 2, 2020
- Employers must be allowed to temporarily lay off workers during COVID crisis March 27, 2020
- New Brunswick budget tackles debt but eschews meaningful tax relief March 16, 2020
- Federal government making up fiscal rules on the fly January 7, 2020
- Nova Scotia’s health-care wait times among longest in Canada January 6, 2020