The Atlantic Institute for Market Studies (AIMS) today released a report on the potential for Atlantic Canada to capitalize on the golden age of gas. The report, authored by Andrew Pickford, examines the overall regulatory framework, planned infrastructure projects, and emerging natural gas opportunities and technologies. View the entire study here.
- Newfoundland and Labrador faces fiscal crisis, other provinces should take note April 2, 2020
- Employers must be allowed to temporarily lay off workers during COVID crisis March 27, 2020
- New Brunswick budget tackles debt but eschews meaningful tax relief March 16, 2020
- Federal government making up fiscal rules on the fly January 7, 2020
- Nova Scotia’s health-care wait times among longest in Canada January 6, 2020