Stephen Kymlicka is a Senior Policy Analyst at the Atlantic Institute for Market Studies
with responsibilities for the Atlantica and Transportation portfolios.
Prior to coming to AIMS, he ran an MIS and Management consulting firm in Regina for
several years, growing the company to 27 employees. Over nearly 20 years, he has
worked or consulted for agriculture, oil and gas, chemicals, mining and insurance
companies as well as NGOs and several government departments. Among his managerial
missions, he has led strategic planning efforts in the public and private sectors.
In addition to his work with AIMS, Stephen teaches International Business and Corporate
Strategy at Dalhousie University. He earned an MBA from Dalhousie University and a
BSc from St. Francis Xavier University.
Stephen lives in Halifax with his wife and 2 children.
- Halifax is Different: Ports to the Future
- Reaching Out: Transload extends the accessible market in Halifax
- Unfinished Business: A NAFTA Status Report
- Everybody Wins: Why Growing the Port of Halifax Matters to Moncton (…and Saint John, Amherst, Bangor…)
- Atlantica and Trends in World Trade: The Opportunity and the Barriers
- A Gateway is not a Region
- Turning Shipwrights into Masons: How tariff walls have hurt Canadian shipping
- Canada’s Place in the World