The Atlantic Institute for Market Studies (AIMS) today released a report on the potential for Atlantic Canada to capitalize on the golden age of gas. The report, authored by Andrew Pickford, examines the overall regulatory framework, planned infrastructure projects, and emerging natural gas opportunities and technologies. View the entire study here.
- Federal government making up fiscal rules on the fly January 7, 2020
- Nova Scotia’s health-care wait times among longest in Canada January 6, 2020
- New Brunswick’s high level of education spending produces relatively poor student performance January 6, 2020
- The Size of NL’s Public Sector October 22, 2019
- Vaping and Teen Health: How Kids Got Hooked and Schools Got Caught Off-Guard October 7, 2019