AIMS Intern Program
The AIMS Internship Program is an important part of our mandate as an educational charity. Every year, we bring several students to complete internships at the Institute. Each receives a stipend, funded by donors and through partnerships with other organizations.
While at AIMS, our interns gain valuable experience, such as:
- working with AIMS research fellows, associates and staff
- authoring op-ed and blog pieces
- improving their research and writing skills through supervision
- assisting at AIMS events
- updating the Institute’s “data bank” with information on provincial economies and public finances
- participating in research meetings
- preparing and presenting research proposals
- networking with figures in the business community, allowing interns to grow their local contacts
Please click the Donate button for a one-time contribution to the AIMS Intern Program.
Please fill in the space below and click the button to make a recurring, monthly contribution to the program.