Professor Brian Ferguson identifies common Canadian myths about private health care systems and outlines the difficulties associated with estimating hospital productivity.
- Newfoundland and Labrador faces fiscal crisis, other provinces should take note April 2, 2020
- Employers must be allowed to temporarily lay off workers during COVID crisis March 27, 2020
- New Brunswick budget tackles debt but eschews meaningful tax relief March 16, 2020
- Federal government making up fiscal rules on the fly January 7, 2020
- Nova Scotia’s health-care wait times among longest in Canada January 6, 2020