The AIMS on Campus Student Fellowship is the newest, boldest student program designed to connect, inform and empower students who wish to learn more about liberty and the free market, and share that knowledge on campus. We uniquely bridge academia and awareness to provide the ultimate student experience.
The AIMS on Campus project is made possible through the generous support of the
Lotte and John Hecht Memorial Foundation
Join a network of likeminded students from across the country, from anywhere in the country. Enjoy the exclusive opportunity to directly connect with AIMS’ staff and associates. Pick the brains of Canada’s leading voices on public policy.
- Build relationships through an exclusive interactive forum through which fellows can exchange ideas, tips and contacts surrounding academia and advocacy.
You won’t find this in your university classroom. Gain access to AIMS’ work and research. Tune into
exclusive, interactive webinars with Canada’s leading minds. Share and develop your ideas.
- Monthly webinars with leading thinkers and doers
Share the ideas of liberty and the free market with your peers on campus. Build bridges and help foster a more intellectually inclusive environment at your school.
- At least one event on fellows’ respective campuses
- Buy-in to speaking tours in applicable areas
Represent AIMS as a delegate to one of Canada’s best freedom-friendly conferences. In addition, the most outstanding fellow will represent AIMS at a conference in the US—with all the costs of both covered by AIMS.
- Paid admission for all fellows to the 2013 Manning Centre Networking Conference
- Paid admission for outstanding fellow to liberty conference of choice in US
Highlight yourself: Watch your career bloom
Your writing will be regularly featured on an AIMS blog; your work featured on an AIMS website. Outstanding work will be highlighted on AIMS’ main website homepage and in our newsletter, and may be offered by AIMS to the media. Just try to not succeed after this fellowship.
- Two blog posts per month on AIMS on Campus blog (topic of choice)
- Submission of at least one post as op-ed to national/regional newspaper (topic of choice)
- Outstanding blog posts submitted as op-eds, featured on AIMS website and in AIMS newsletter
Have your voice heard and influence others
We know how tough it is to advocate for freedom on campus. Experienced AIMS staff will provide you with top-notch training and resources, from touring speakers to fundraising. We’ll help make sharing free market ideas on campus a breeze.
- Each fellow will receive a $500 stipend for the academic year to compensate their efforts